ABS Regrinds – Variety
– 3300 W. Sample St. South Bend, IN
– Chicago, IL
– We do not have the technical Data on this material
unless it is shown on the PDF file.
– 4 loads now (139 boxes)
Post Industrial or Post Consumer Material?
– Post Industrial
What is the original part, Current form?
– Material comes from a Compounder so original parts
vary. Comes from Parts, Sheet, Virgin.
– Parts, Regrind, Repro
Product Data PDF File
Click here to View the PDF File
FOB Price Point / Terms
– $0.12 per lb. across the board if you take it all.
– $0.20 per lb. if you want an individual type.
– 25% Deposit (if you want us to hold the loads), 50% to 75% paid
upon pick up, remaining 25% after load is received and inspected by
– apx. 155,000 net LBS total now
– apx. 38,750 net per trailer
Percentages of Products by type
– Load is mostly Regrind
– See PDF Sheet for details
– Some material is clean
– Most of the material has been blended with another
product by compounder (on purpose).
– Some is FR, most is not.
– Some boxes are lightly contaminated, most are otherwise
– Cross blended material can either be used as is, and/or
Contaminants can be Screened, blended with/in/out, cleaned, float sank, etc.
– All products are separated by box.
– Each box is described on the list.
– See attached Excel list.
Moisture and Storage
– Dry – Inside
Packaging and Shipping
– In Gaylord boxes on pallets
Load Readiness Status