LDPE Printed Bales – Mulch Bags
Post Industrial or Post Consumer Material?
– This material is from Industrial but must be sold as Consumer. Although it is off the line some of the material has contaminants, most does not
What is the original part, Current form?
– Bags off the packing line.
– apx. 1,200 Lbs.
– 40,000+ net lbs per load
– on a 40HC and a standard 53’
Percentages of Products by type
– Other than the stated contaminants (see below) the material itself is otherwise, 95+% LDPE printed film. 4+% solid White film
Percentages of products by type, name, if mixed
– Other than the stated contaminants (see below) the material itself is otherwise, 95+% LDPE printed film.
4+% solid White film
– Bales will have apx 5% by total volume contamination. Any bags that had mulch in them have been shaken out at the line. Some dust, soil, and small pieces of mulch will remain in ‘some’ bags and should be considered contaminants. Most of the material comes from bags getting twisted on the line with no mulch in them.
Moisture and Storage
– Some moisture
– Some material stored outside prior to baling
Packaging and Shipping
– Material is baled. Not on pallets