Mixed Pellets – PP, HP, Nylon, PA, PE, PET

Pickup Address

– Allentown, PA. 18106

Nearest Rail/Port

– NY/NJ/PHL

Data Sheets/Information

– Do not have, Not available.

Volume/Frequency

– 30 boxes 39,532 lbs. Net / 41,222 lbs. gross
– Ongoing,1- load possible every 2 months

Post Industrial or Post Consumer Material?

– Post- Industrial (collected from silos, process changeover,

storage tanks, excess materials)

What is the original part, Current form?

– Original Pellets, natural and colored mixed – can be
used for extrusion and injection process
– Pellets

Product Data Excel File

Excel Product List

FOB Price Point / Terms

– To seller, Price: NET 17.92 MT ASKING $485/MT FOB,
= $8,691.20 + ASR’s commission
– To ASR, Price: $600 for the load/commission
Total Price $9,291.20 for the load
– PRICE IS GOOD UNTIL 5/30/21
* Pay 30% advance with PO. The rest, 70%, of the balance is due
Before Pickup, via ACH or Wire transfer.
You are welcome to Inspect the material prior to Payment

Bale/Box Weights

– – See Excel List for details.

Load Weights

– 41,222 lbs.

Percentages of Products by type

– See Excel List for specific details.

Some boxes are single type most boxes are a mix of 2
types.

Contaminates

– Not known, but some longs and fines could be visible.

Moisture and Storage

– None known
– Stored inside in a gaylord boxes with PE liner some
boxes may not have lid, but they are double stackable for
weight see list.

Packaging and Shipping

– In Gaylord Boxes.

Load Readiness Status

Ready Now

Product Photos

All photos – PDF

Category:
Scroll to top