PC-ABS Misc Regrind, Purge

Pickup Address

– 3300 W. Sample St. South Bend, IN

Nearest Rail/Port

– Chicago, IL

Data Sheets/Information

– No other info available
– No info on purge.

– Misc. Regrind
– Purge

Volume/Frequency

– 50 Boxes now
– Ongoing

Post Industrial or Post Consumer Material?

– Post Industrial

What is the original part, Current form?

– Regrind comes from Compounder. Original parts very.
Compounded, Parts, Sheet, Virgin.
– Purge originally comes from A. Schulman’s lines.

Product Data PDF File

Click here to View the PDF File

FOB Price Point / Terms

– Regrind $0.32
– Purge $0.13
– Terms: 25% Deposit if you would like us to hold the load.
Otherwise. 75% upon pickup. Remaining 25% approx. net 7
giving you time to inspect the load.
As the Buyer you have the right to return the load at your costs
within 15 days of pickup/delivery. Any Deposit would be
refunded (if any has been paid) less a 10% handling fee (not to
exceed $500).

Bale/Box Weights

– Misc. Regrind = 22,259+ lbs. Net.
– Purge = 10,357 lbs. Gross

Load Weights

– Total load weight = 32,616+

Percentages of Products by type

– See Photos showing Regrind and Purge separated by
box.

Contaminates

– Unknown

Moisture and Storage

– Stored Inside

Packaging and Shipping

– In Gaylord boxes on pallets

Load Readiness Status

Ready now.

Category:
Scroll to top