PC (Polycarbonate) Regrind – Masks – Sheet – Purge

Pickup Address

– 3300 W. Sample St. South Bend, IN

Nearest Rail/Port

– Chicago, IL

Data Sheets/Information

– We do not have the technical Data on this material
unless it is shown on the PDF file.

PC (Polycarbonate)
Regrind, Masks, Sheet w/Film
PC Purge w/ and w/out GF (same box)

Volume/Frequency

– 39 Boxes mostly Regrind some Repro (sold as grind)
– 10 boxes Masks, Parts, Runners
– 9 Sheet scrap boxes
– 20 Purge boxes
– Ongoing

Post Industrial or Post Consumer Material?

– Post Industrial

What is the original part, Current form?

– Material comes from Compounder so original parts
vary. From Parts, Sheet.
– Regrind, parts, sheet cuts w/film

Product Data PDF File

Click here to View the PDF File

FOB Price Point / Terms

– Price varies
Regrind
– Mixed Color $0.20 (not including clear/purple)
– Clear, Purple, Blue $0.35
– other Solid Colors $0.25
– Clear Parts (face plates)
– Coated $0.19
– Un- Coated $0.21
– Parts, sheet w/film )
Floor sweeps )
Material with more than ) $0.12
5% cross blending )
Other – let me know )
If you do not find these prices fair, or they are confusing,
let me know. Make offer.
If you like what you see, send over a PO pending

– Terms: 25% Deposit if you would like us to hold the load.
Otherwise. 75% upon pickup. Remaining 25% approx. net 7
giving you time to inspect the load.
As the Buyer you have the right to return the load at your costs
within 15 days of pickup/delivery. Any Deposit would be
refunded (if any has been paid) less a 10% handling fee (not to
exceed $500).

Bale/Box Weights

– Apx 70,000

Load Weights

Percentages of Products by type

– See PDF Sheet and photos for details

Contaminates

– Some material is clean
– Most of the material has been blended with another
product by compounder (on purpose).
– Some is FR, most is not.
– Some boxes are lightly contaminated, most are otherwise
clean.
– Cross blended material can either be used as is, and/or
Contaminants can be Screened, blended with/in/out,
cleaned, float sank, etc.
– All products are separated by box.
– Each box is described on the list.
– See attached PDF list.

Moisture and Storage

– N/A – Inside

Packaging and Shipping

– In Gaylord boxes on pallets

Load Readiness Status

Ready now.

Category:
Scroll to top