PET Cast Rolls – Natural-Clear

Pickup Address

– Allentown, PA. 18106

Nearest Rail/Port

– NY

Data Sheets/Information

– Do not have, Not available.

Volume/Frequency

– 43 Pallets
– Once a month possible.

Post Industrial or Post Consumer Material?

– Post-Industrial

What is the original part, Current form?

– Can be used in numerous applications such as roofing
shingles, shoes, sound dampening, car Liner’s, and more
– Purge and Pellets

Product Data Excel File

Excel Product List

FOB Price Point / Terms

– $To seller, Price: Net 17.17MT asking $ 445/MT FOB = $7640.65
+ ASR’s commission
To ASR, Price: $600 for the load/commission
Total Price $8,240.65 for the load
– PRICE IS GOOD UNTIL 5/30/21
* Pay 30% advance with PO. The rest, 70%, of the balance is due
Before Pickup, via ACH or Wire transfer.
You are welcome to Inspect the material prior to Payment

Bale/Box Weights

– – See Excel List for details.

Load Weights

– 37,863 Lbs. Net / 40,443 Gross

Percentages of Products by type

– See Excel List for specific details.

Contaminates

Moisture and Storage

– Stored Inside

Packaging and Shipping

– On Pallets Shrink Wrapped down.

Load Readiness Status

Ready Now

Category:
Scroll to top